Chowkidar Narendra Modi | The Best Prime Minister of India Ever
Chowkidar Narendra Modi | The Best Prime Minister of India Ever:
In 2014 Narendra Modi became the prime minister of India and got full majority in the parliament of India. I believe that Chowkidar Narendra Modi the best prime minister of India ever. We knew India is a waste country and it needs a strong person to make bold decisions in favor of the nation.
India population is approx 130 crores which are place India second largest country in the world. And the government is responsible for good and bad decision for this huge country.
Modi made several new projects in front of India and also the world which improves the living quality of Indians and presents bold personality in front of the world.
The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi remembers his promises and did his work as well. He develops India inside by working at ground level and outside with his foreign policies. His work and policies clarify this.
So, Modi has big responsibilities after winning the election in 2014. He has made many achievements after becoming the Prime Minister of India in 2014.
I share you some important point which made him the best Prime Minister of India till now.
Narendra Modi: Achievements after becoming the Prime Minister of India
1. Bachat Lamp Scheme: Modi’s government provides rural electrification. Villages those don’t get electricity after 70 years of independence. Now, India is fully connected with electrification. Places high in the mountains where the connectivity hard to access. These areas also covered with electrification.
2. Digital India Programme: Digital India is started by the government to extend the use of digital transaction and increase digital payment system in India. Which stops the illegal transactions and dumNarendrats. Digital payment improves the quality and transparency of all kind of payments and system faults.
3. Jan Dhan Yojana: This is a financial empowerment program. Through Jan Dhan Yojana middle class and lower middle class are directly connected with banks and get the services like credit facility, insurance, and pensions. Under the scheme, about 1.5 Crore new bank accounts were opened. Now the people directly got the financial benefits provided by the government.
4. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: This is a scheme in which the government ensures equitable contribution for girls. This scheme targeted the parents to create a fund for the expense of education and marriage in the future. This scheme is also included the tax benefits also.
5. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY): Under this scheme Government targeted the poor people to provide the house in urban areas. The affordable housing is provided to the people of India. Now the poor people also get their houses in urban areas which were very costly before. The government provided 2.67 lacs subsidy on housing loan facility directly connected to the housing loan account.
6. Smart Cities Mission: The Smart Cities Mission has targeted the urban areas for better quality of life and financially growth of the areas. The mission included the 100 cities of India. These cities will prepare for the future with advanced technologies and infrastructure. The Smart Cities Mission is based on the high-tech world level or developed countries. India’s ranking also improved after completing this yojana.
7. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY): It is a skill development scheme for youth. This scheme encourages youth to provide employable skills. The government prepares the youth by learning or training for high-quality skills which improve the living standards of people as well as increase working efficiency. In this scheme mainly focus on daily wages per person.
8. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana: The Ujjwala Yojana is launched by Narendra Modi on 1st May 2016. In this Yojana, the government provides free LPG connections for the women. The Ujjwala Scheme targeted the women below the poverty line and used Chola for preparing their food. This is a social welfare project which improves millions of women life. And it has also health benefits.
9. Goods And Service Tax (GST): Narendra Modi government improves the taxation system for improving the revenue of the government. By which the government-run all these development activities faster than before. It made difficult to handle black money. By connecting it with Digit India or digit transactions.
10. Terrorist Activity in India: Narendra Modi made it clear that he would not tolerate any terrorist activity in India. He is ready for any kind of action in the future. He also implements it on Pulwama or Uri terrorist attack. PM Modi gave a convincing reply to Pakistan.
India is a big country. It is the second largest populated country in the world. It is also the youngest country in the world. So the responsibility is also big.
Chowkidar Narendra Modi the best Prime Minister of India ever. He has efficiency and qualities which prove it. His actions are really realistic. He presents India’s bold personality in front of the world.